Thursday, November 4, 2010

29 weeks!

Here is the newest picture of my growing belly! It just keeps growing and growing! I had a Dr.'s appointment today and everything looks great! I am measuring right on target and her little heart is beating away at about 148 bpm! I received my Rhogam shot last week and treated myself to Taco Smell afterward as my reward =) I also passed my glucose test so no signs of gestational diabetes!! Whew! What a relief!

Phillip and I are staying busy as the end of the semester approaches! Finals are just around the corner! Then Christmas, then the arrival of Lacey! I have a feeling this is going to all happen SO fast!

5 comments:

  1. where you guys at in the picture? You look cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this your house?! i'm excited you have this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm relieved to hear about no gestational diabetes! We missed seeing you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Britt! I found you on Karlee's blog. Apparently we have a lot in common because after my last two doctor appointments I've gotten Taco Bell too! :) And I'm also RH negative. Good times. I'm glad everything is going great in your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete